This Keto Salsa Chicken Bake with just 3 ingredients in an easy dinner that’s ready with minimal effort.
How’s this Keto Salsa Chicken Bake look for just 3 plus 2 pantry ingredients?? You’ll need:
boneless/skinless chicken breasts or thighs
pico de gallo or any other salsa
Monterrey jack cheese or Mexican blend cheese
oil (we use avocado oil)
That’s it! And yes, it’s delicious. Just dump everything into your cast iron skillet or baking dish and pop it into the oven until the chicken is cooked through and the cheese is bubbly.
What should I serve this Keto Salsa Chicken Bake with?
It’s great as is but you can serve it up with keto tortillas, our Keto Mexican “Rice”, or even just sliced avocado or guacamole for some extra fat.
Can I use a different meat?
Sure thing, turkey cutlets are great as is salmon.
Can I add in anything else?
Yes! Sauteed peppers and onions or fresh sliced jalapeños go great in the bake.
What is the nutritional information?
As always, you can find the full nutritional breakdown including the carb count (total carbs and net carbs) at the bottom of the recipe card. You can find the serving size/yield at the top of the recipe card. You should always double-check your specific ingredients as different brand’s ingredients may have different values.
To get a specific serving size you’ll want to weigh the final dish then divide by the number of servings. We can’t provide this information as your cooking style will vary from ours as well as the brand ingredients you choose to use.
mexicanmain dishmexicanYield: 6Author: Alex
Keto Salsa Chicken Bake
This Keto Salsa Chicken Bake with just 3 main ingredients in an easy dinner that’s ready with minimal effort.prep time: 5 Mcook time: 40 Mtotal time: 45 M
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 12 oz salsa (we used drained pico de gallo)
- 1 ½ cups shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1 avocado, diced
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
How to cook Keto Salsa Chicken Bake
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Place the chicken in a 10” or larger cast iron skillet, drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with the taco seasoning. Place the salsa on top of the chicken and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Transfer to the oven and bake 35-40 minutes or until the chicken reaches 165° F and the cheese is bubbly.
- Top with desired toppings and serve immediately.
Sat. Fat (grams)
41.6Info does not include optional toppings, to increase fat serve with a high-fat side or avocado!Created using The Recipes Generator
Source: Cast Iron Keto