This Keto Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Skillet Cookie is one decadent low-carb dessert!
Keto Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Skillet Cookie!!! How have we not had a peanut butter cookie recipe on CIK until now?? That should be a crime. I think peanut butter cookies may just be my favorite type of cookie, Lauren is cringing while I type this but it’s true.
She made me add chocolate chips to this cookie but really, they’re totally optional. Delicious, but optional.
Here are a few ways to crank up the flavor even more:
brown the butter (sort of like our Keto Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie)
add a splash of vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
leave out the chocolate chips
add chopped Lily’s Peanut Butter Cups to the cookie (YES, definitely do that and report back to us please)
Add a scoop of Keto Pint Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream to the top
Add a drizzle of extra peanut butter over the top
Enough options? I thought so. Enjoy!
Yield: 16Author: Alex
Keto Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Skillet Cookie
This Keto Keto Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Skillet Cookie is a sweet treat you won’t want to pass up.prep time: 5 Mcook time: 25 Mtotal time: 30 M
- 1 (16oz jar) natural creamy peanut butter
- ⅔ cup powdered erythritol
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup sugar-free chocolate chips (optional)
How to cook Keto Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Skillet Cookie
- Preheat oven to 350° F and grease an 8” cast iron skillet.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all of the ingredients except 1/4 cup of the chocolate chips until smooth. Pour the batter in the prepared pan, top with remaining chocolate chips and transfer to the oven.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes until the edges are crispy but the center is still soft. Remove from oven and let cool completely before slicing.
8.2Created using The Recipes Generator
Source: Cast Iron Keto